Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Kinda Outta Luck

It's been way to long since I had my hands came across this keyboard.
A LOT has  happened since September, and It's sad to say it's not been going too great for me so, I'll break it down into shorten paragraphs.

I been slipping into my old habits and it got me into trouble in late November  which got me sent to Alternative. BUT, before I had my hearing, I tempted to take my life again, and I was sent to Laurel Ridge for a week. It changed my life and perspective on everything. I know I may seem like a case of an attention seeking little girl but, all I can just tell those who constantly criticize anybody with something like depression or anxiety or anything really, just to fuck you. You're never gonna really know how it feels but, understand where that person is coming from. And I'm really appreciate the best of friends and family I have, they have been supporting me through it all.

So, I'm trying my best to go through life at baby steps starting off by fixing my shit together. My school situation is pretty b s though. -.-
I really like alternative  phaha suprise. My guy friends  I met there are so down and funny, I laughed at every conversation I had there. x) And I miss it, my friend had gaven me a cute square for leaving as a "gift". xD
I started John Jay this monday and let me tell you how terrible it was,

1st. I got lost because, the couseler told me to go to my 5th period instead of my 3rd. -.-
I ask a teacher where my cosmo class was and he just stared at me and walked away.
I get to my cosmo class and I honestly don't feel welcomed at all, the girls give a "Ew who's this bitch." vibe, The place it small and extremely small. I give Mrs. Lopez at Holmes props for giving me a hell of a great time there because, I MISS it there. ;~; The girls are like a bunch if REgina Georges, minus the popularity. /but, they do have that cadyness to their attitude. I can tell I'm not going to stay there any longer.
The dumb ass teacher also signed up too many girls to clock in there hours, and tells everyone some girls are getting kicked out next year. What's the point in staying right?
I really wanna get back into Theater 3, I had soo much fun in that elective. And I really don't want a career in cosmo, anymore. I want to be a music therapist like the ones at the hospital. :)
My math teacher is litterally some character that is out of a cartoon show, his looks well.
I can't understand a word he says. But, I met a friend from my spanish class last year and she showed me my classes and ate lunch with me. :)

I felt like Cady Heron lmfao.

My science class I met a girl who told me how everyone in cosmo fucked up her life once she got there too and how the girls are evil. .______. THANKS FOR THE WARNING. I was crashing out while watching the ghetto tv video.
My Us History was good atleast, the teacher is so grool there he let some students walk to the dollar general and told them to bring him a big red, we watched the Simpsons after our worksheet. Oh and this dude gave me air head, the nicest thing anybody at the school ever offered me. c':
English, the teacher was just tired of the class and tells me "You're not going to learn anything in this class because, it's so obnoxious and loud. Oh by the way I HATE the sound of anybody smacking their gum. So, I got really ticked off and tried to sleep. -.-
After school you bet I rushed out of there.

Well, today was my second day but, instead my lovely mother let me sleep in. I missed my therapy session but, I managed to get my application from Southwest Prep. They said I get a meeting on Monday. :}
I'm excited ccccccccccc:
I'm going to try to update this lately for myself and anyone on the interwebs who stalks me. :-)



oh yeah here's me again, except I look funky with my bangs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment