Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What's been stuck in my head

My love for Lana Del Rey and Marina & The Diamonds have grown so much. ♥__♥
I have them playing on repeat, and I plan on doing a cover of one of their songs or just one since I'm a pansy. :-)

Their music is relatable and sometimes puts me in different moods.
Like Marina helps me be a player like in this song haha .
But I came across this band which I  fell inlove with, this is my favorite song by them. *o*
I guess I can relate but, it's so sad. And I used to jam to this while on C's, I felt like shit lol.

Shows I NEED to see is TSSF, and UABB though!
I haven't been to shows lately, I'm slacking bad and I can't miss out!

Here's my favorite song by TSSF :)

Oh and I also have an urge to get shit faced while jamming to UABB, I hope I'm not the only one though lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment