Tuesday, July 24, 2012

~__~

When ever your girlfriend/boyfriend says we need to "talk", is the worse feeling ever until you actually have it. Like my heart is non stop beating super fast, I cry, and I assume the absolute worse.
Anyways, after a long sad week I am finally REALLY happy. Luis and I are suuuper great now c":
I don't know what to get him for his birthday though.. but, I gave him a acoustic guitar I rarely used? Oh well, he likes it.
Welp ;~;
My left eye and back are killing me. I need doctor mario to help me.

My cat is sick. I feel soo terrible. He threw up this morning, and he was actually getting better. But, now his eyes are red and watery. ); I think it's because, he lives in my room and it's literally freezing. I wanna go to the vet but, that stuff is so much damn $$$$$. I need a job so, I can provide for my family of two. (Kip & I)
I HATE grouchy people. I mean I know everyone has their mood swings and all. Like I can get abit cranky now and them. But, when you're really calm and talking to someone all of a sudden bash at you with all these bad words and harsh tone of voice, it just annoys the fuck outa me. 


Omg Luis bought me a box of Fruit Roll-Ups today, guys..it's real...it's real. ♥_♥


No comments:

Post a Comment