Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ohai.




Well, I'm kind of new to this so, spare me who ever will read this. I don't really talk about my life on any other social networks anymore because, due to the fact well people just do not care. (I sound like a attention seeking 13 year old) Well this year so far has been pretty hectic. First of all turning 16 was nothing special, WORST EVER. Second finally becoming a junior was nothing special either, thank based god I only need two more years of this hell whole I call of a high school. '-'

Oh yeah I FINALLY have my own pet, his name is Kip, he was given to me by my boyfriend who generously got him for me from a friend. c':


 Summer of 12' seemed pretty damn exciting but so far, all I been doing is staying home and if I'm not seeing Luis I'm pretty much stuck on my bed all day with Kip. It's like all of my friends are too bust with their own lfies while I just sit here with mine. Atleast I'm talking about it with the internet right?
Oh and jobs are SO HARD to get, I thought wrong when I was thinking I could get one right when I turn 16, I applied for Pizza Hut, Wal Mart, Mcdonalds (Twice) and Zumiez so far. (Zumiez would be pretty bad ass to work at.) But, yet no phone calls back sadly. ;~;
A friend told me to not stop trying so, I'll just take that in consideration.

For my first blog post I think I did pretty good phaha, I'm going to use this daily now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment