Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happily Never After

Break ups are never easy nor great well for me. How can it be easy for someone you once loved to become best friend/lovers to complete strangers? I keep thinking about every single memory, moment, and it makes me think: every time they're was bad times or fights, it should have been another blissful memory to add to more. But, after every argument I realized how great I had it. I guess. I took it for granted.
I sound weak and pathetic I know but, I just can't help but, love the boy.
EVERY FUCKING LOVE SONG MAKES ME WANT TO KILL A LAMB.
I shall not cave on. Thus I am preoccupied with my keyboard :-)

I KNOW partying, changes someone..
Believe ME. It's not what you want, I didn't wanna put you on a collar or a pedestal. Just to help.. getting pushed away hurts. People can change through time good or bad.
It's only those who are just letting them can see it. 

"Time" is equivalent to "I'm going to find another because, I don't want you in my life anymore."

The feelings you have for someone isn't based on age, yes we're all young but, while we still don't got wrinkles, you can grow up together. Everyone is the one until proven otherwise, right? I am about to lose hope and accept this but, I can't.. that's weird.
So, yeah I'm sad. Yes I'm going to say I'm fine. I don't need pity. Just don't talk about it.

I just need to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment