Saturday, August 18, 2012

Long time no blog.


I haven't really posted anything really because, my internet decides to shut off randomly. ;~;
 Like life's been so tedious, nothing to look forward to or be happy about anymore..
I went to orientation today and I felt really uncomfortable. And it didn't help that Luis kept telling me "You're thinking about it too much." -____- I always get a weird sickness feeling in my tummy not because, I am nervous. Because, I REALLY REALLY don't wanna be at school. I always had the lunch all my friends don't have literally, I am scared that I won't be close to my friends this year which sucks because, I suck at keeping touch. Aaaaand replying. I hate when my mom stalls, I go shopping for school like a week before school even starts and I hardly find any cute stuff. ;~;I always get the "Ghetto" annoying kids in my classes, the kind that call each other "HEY BEST FRIEND!" or talk back to anything that talks to IT. I can go on and on about my shitty school but, it's not so bad. Well minus the teachers who hate me, the kids who I hate, and the crappy food. It's pretty fun, this time I don't  need to squeeze my ass through a gate to go off campus for lunch. :-)

  • I have Physics first, which will diffidently put me to sleep.
  • Then English but, I really like that subject.
  •  Algebra 2 will suck. I am terrible at math, I passed my math taks right on point. Thank based god.
  • Lunch will probably be boring? But, I got my off campus pass so, cool.
  • Us history would be easy.
  • Then the rest of my day during Cosmo should be something to look forward to. :}

I just hope I won't be a loner boner in some of my classes; It's tough living the thug life.
On another note t he new episode of Awkward was suspenseful, Matty is a cute whore, Jenna is an idiot, Jake needs to come to his senses, Jenna's mom needs to go back to her hot husband, and Tamera is smart :}

Oh and I recently enjoyed a good time to buy me new makeup from Sephora, although it was pricey it was money well spent.
The Lipstick tastes good and even though I look goth I love it. _


Oh and kip has gotten so big {:



I never thought anyone could ever be as careless and so true to what you tell someone, maybe even someone you love till I recently been told I don't make a difference in someone's life; "I basically can't make you happy anymore." practically. I'm not to sure if anybody has noticed but I get butt hurt REALLY easily. I'm a sensitive person. Even though it's really hard to get me to be mean, I can't really try to hurt anyone's feelings without feeling bad later. So, I took that to the heart and even though you may be going through a hard time you can't just tell me that and expect me not to over analyze things about myself. Maybe I'm not cut out to make someone happy? -I don't know what to do and honestly I freak out on loosing people to someone who can actually give them good advice or someone who can make them feel happy, even friend wise. I think waaaaaay too much when I'm by myself. 

Well, I think that covers some what I wanted to post these past days? By the way the only way to keep in contact with me is stupid Facebook now. ;~;

No comments:

Post a Comment