Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School Is For Chumps.

How relived am I to have gone through my first two days of school. I think being a Junior will be my best year yet. Besides well one thing. asdfgkl I'll just save THAT for another bawling eyes dramatic post, haha.
I always get nervous on the first day for some reason? Melinda and I were panicking on how bad we needed to poop and throw up on the way getting dropped off. ;~;
I barley have any friends in any of my core classes, oh well at least I know I'm going to be doing my work now. I hate math soooooooooooooo bad, I dred going there EVERYDAY for the next nine months.
Cosmo is going to be fun though. :}

Today at lunch I was by myself, I went to the libary, and ugly cried alone in the bathroom. ;~;
I need Brittany there... lol
I know I'm going to sound like a girl but, I don't wanna look like a hobo all school year so, I'm just going to look at least presentable. (-';
I need a new school id, I look like freaking Liza Minnelli or SHREK on my old one. And my off campus a pass so I can be a fat lard at lunch.
I hate the new portables, they're ghetto as hell, and it takes forever walking all the way there. My teachers seem cool though, they're all laid back or push overs.

On other topics, I seriously wish I can take my own advice.
I hate the feeling of being used or getting lead on. F. M. L.




No comments:

Post a Comment